Re: [Meditation Society of America] Rest Your Brain

  • dhananjeyan manikka
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
      sir

      The sentences are very difficult to understand. but being calm is good. In my experience I had lot of strees worries etc., The meditation with high level of breath control ,specially keeping the air inhaled more than 5 minutes . This has taken me in such a stage "zero state of brain thinking about worries",  at the same time i had memory problem along with this.
      I use to feel sleeping stage of brain activity.
      Any way which is correct and wrong i don't know. Still following "controlling "

      Thankyou