Rest Your Brain

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      Through complete rest the brain is made fresh,
      to respond without reaction, to live without
      deterioration, to die without the torture of
      problems. To look without thought is to see
      without the interference of time, knowledge
      and conflict. This freedom to see is not a
      reaction; all reactions have causes; to look
      without reaction is not indifference, aloofness,
      a cold-blooded withdrawal.
      J. Krishnamurti
      permission from the copyright owner.
    • dhananjeyan manikka
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
        sir

        The sentences are very difficult to understand. but being calm is good. In my experience I had lot of strees worries etc., The meditation with high level of breath control ,specially keeping the air inhaled more than 5 minutes . This has taken me in such a stage "zero state of brain thinking about worries",  at the same time i had memory problem along with this.
        I use to feel sleeping stage of brain activity.
        Any way which is correct and wrong i don't know. Still following "controlling "

        Thankyou