Words of Wisdom by Salvador Dali

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2012
      "At the age of six years I wanted to be a chef.
      At the age of seven I wanted to be Napoleon.
      My ambitions have continued to grow at the same
      rate ever since. Every morning when I awake, the
      greatest of joys is mine: that of being Salvador Dali.
      There are some days when I think I'm going to die
      from an overdose of satisfaction.
      permission from the copyright owner.