Breathing from the pelvis and benafits

  • candace_day@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2012
      what is the name from reathing from the pelvis called(the acurate termonology for it) and what are the benafits
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2012
        "candace_day@..." <candace_day@...> wrote:

        > what is the name from reathing from the pelvis
        called(the acurate termonology for it) and what
        are the benafits

        "Pelvic breathing" is associated in the Kundalini Yoga
        tradition with the 1st and 2nd Chakras, which are
        situated in the pelvic and lower abdomen area. You've asked before about Kundalini influenced methods and as pointed out
        before, their potential benefits are depending on
        whether you are available to receive them and the quality
        of the source they are coming from. I have no doubt that
        they, like all pranayama (breathing) techniques, can
        lift one out of the unconscious rote-like unaware state
        as well as bring one towards greater physical, mental
        and emotional health.
        I wish you well.

        "Every breath is a gift of love from above.
        Fill with this love with every inhale and
        send it out with every exhale."

        Kir Li Molari (from our web site's Words of Wisdom section
        http://www.meditationsociety.com/words.html
      • dhananjeyan manikka
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25, 2012
          Dear sir/madam
                                  The breathing from the pelvis called "kumbagam " by controlling such way of breathing inhaling -- stopping inside(keeping standstill)--exhaling with proper timing leads to improve your health condition and after some stage will improve the brain capability.
          A very long practice leads to control your body in all type of condition.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 26, 2012
            dhananjeyan manikka <dhanmvt1@...> wrote:

            > Dear sir/madam
            > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â The breathing from the pelvis called "kumbagam " by controlling such way of breathing inhaling -- stopping inside(keeping standstill)--exhaling with proper timing leads to improve your health condition and after some stage will improve the brain capability.
            > A very long practice leads to control your body in all type of condition.

            Yes, and one interesting thing I came across years ago
            was that a traditional belief about "Kumbhaka" is
            that the time you spend with your breath held while
            doing Kumbhaka will be added to your life.
            The theory behind this method is that fully filling
            your lungs and then holding it allows the red blood cells
            to absorb the oxygen completely and distribute it throughout
            every cell and organ in your body. Similarly, then exhaling
            fully lets the CO2 and other waste products leave your body
            thus cleansing you effectively. Thanks Sri Dhananjeyan for
            your pointing to this ancient very beneficial practice.