PATANJALIYOGASUTRA-MOVING FROM YAMA TO PRANAYAMA”

  • bimal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2012
      “PATANJALIYOGASUTRA-MOVING FROM YAMA TO PRANAYAMA”
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 134, APRIL 2012 ISSUE, has been published and uplinked with “PATANJALIYOGASUTRA-MOVING FROM YAMA TO PRANAYAMA”
      . If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall be grateful. In this issue we have also interesting questions from readers dealing with “The long wait for happiness”, “Visualising Brahman”, “Which scriptures for beginners?”, “Is not Service to mankind enough?”, “Where is God within me?”etc.
      You can also browse the previous articles by clicking on the ikon ‘articles’. Please share it with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimalmohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your assistance if you please. Click on ‘special information’ on the homepage of www.ahwan.org.
      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues, please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way- the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones in any manner convenient- through discussing, speaking, writing, inter-netting.