Re: [Meditation Society of America] The Heart of Meditation

  • ddaccounting@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2012
      Thank you. I found this very helpful and close to my heart : ) especially today that I have been feeling "down." Debating between what is and "should be" .. right now my heart is full of gratitude.

      Patricia

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2012
        "Have you ever sat very quietly with closed eyes
        and watched the movement of your own thinking?
        Have you watched your mind working? Or rather, has
        your mind watched itself in operation, just to see
        what your thoughts are, what your feelings are,
        how you look at the trees, at the flowers, at the
        birds, at people, how you respond to a suggestion
        or react to a new idea? Have you ever done this?"

        Jiddu Krishnamurti