Mullah Nasrudin the Farmer

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2012
      Nasrudin inherited a piece of land and decided
      to become a farmer. A local "expert" suggested that
      he grow rabbits - "There is good and fast profit in
      rabbits" he said.
      A year later they met again.
      "Well Nasrudin, how did it go with the rabbits?" the man asked.
      "Not good!" replied Nasrudin. "Nothing came up.
      I guess I planted them too close to each other..."