Adyashanti on "true awakening"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2012
      "...I sometimes ask people, "Are you ready to lose
      your world?" Because true awakening will not fit
      into the world as you imagine it or the self you
      imagine yourself to be. Reality is not something
      that you integrate into your personal view of things.
      Reality is life without your distorting stories,
      ideas, and beliefs. It is perfect unity free of all
      reference points, with nowhere to stand and nothing
      to grab hold of. It has never been spoken, never been
      written, never been imagined. It is not hidden, but
      in plain view. Cease to cherish opinions and it stands
      before your very eyes."
      permission from the copyright owner.