Fists full of air

  • Sandeep
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2012

      Squirrel..........jumping from branch to branch;
      suddenly, for no reason.........lets go;

      Mind

      No-Mind

      Ego

      Stamping out of ego

      Developing unconditional love

      Practices

      Self-Realization

      Enlightenment

      Awareness

      Ascensions

      Truth

      Fists full of air.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2012
        Sandeep <sandeep1960@...> wrote:

        > Squirrel..........jumping from branch to branch;
        > suddenly, for no reason.........lets go;
        >

        > Mind
        >
        > No-Mind
        >
        > Ego
        >
        > Stamping out of ego
        >
        > Developing unconditional love
        >
        > Practices
        >
        > Self-Realization
        >
        > Enlightenment
        >
        > Awareness
        >
        > Ascensions
        >
        > Truth
        >

        > Fists full of air.

        Interesting how the "lower forms of life" natural altitude
        has them flying so high while we look down on them
        oblivious to how we suffer from our "superior" attitude.
      • ddaccounting@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 28, 2012
          Thank you for sharing, it is deep, yet a bit confusing... :)

          Patricia Valle

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 28, 2012
            Hi Patricia,

            :-)

            Happy to resolve any confusion........if you do elaborate what is the confusion about.