Re: is this mormal to feel this way when doing the breathe of fire

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2012
      "candace_day@..." <candace_day@...> wrote:

      > is it normal when doing the breath of fire to feel like you've done a work in your stomach or diagrpaghm.

      Yes Candace, and more importantly, it becomes more
      and more "normal" to be at one with the Witness
      within you that is aware of your physical, mental
      and emotional fluctuations. Your attention will
      always be changing but this silent Witness within
      is unchangeable, aware without chattering judgements,
      and serene. It is your "Real Self". For sure, there
      will be an end to all your thoughts, feelings, and
      bodily sensations. If anything will survive our
      death, it will be this Witness awareness. Meditation
      is the best way to evolve in your merging with "IT".