is this mormal to feel this way when doing the breathe of fire

  • candace_day@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2012
      is it normal when doing the breath of fire to feel like you've done a work in your stomach or diagrpaghm.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2012
        "candace_day@..." <candace_day@...> wrote:

        > is it normal when doing the breath of fire to feel like you've done a work in your stomach or diagrpaghm.

        Yes Candace, and more importantly, it becomes more
        and more "normal" to be at one with the Witness
        within you that is aware of your physical, mental
        and emotional fluctuations. Your attention will
        always be changing but this silent Witness within
        is unchangeable, aware without chattering judgements,
        and serene. It is your "Real Self". For sure, there
        will be an end to all your thoughts, feelings, and
        bodily sensations. If anything will survive our
        death, it will be this Witness awareness. Meditation
        is the best way to evolve in your merging with "IT".