Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: How to Recognize a True Guru

Expand Messages
  • walto
    Their hair has a particular sheen to it too, right? ; } W
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2012
      Their hair has a particular sheen to it too, right?

      ;>}

      W

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@...> wrote:
      >
      > "One sign of a true Guru is not that they
      > know more than you do or can do this or that
      > better than you do. It's that they love you
      > more than you do."
      >
      > Kir Li Molari
      >
    • ddaccounting@sbcglobal.net
      ... Patricia ... From: walto Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: How to Recognize a True Guru To:
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 18, 2012
        >> ??? what... ??

        Patricia



        --- On Mon, 6/18/12, walto <calhorn@...> wrote:

        From: walto <calhorn@...>
        Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: How to Recognize a True Guru
        To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, June 18, 2012, 10:52 AM

         

        Their hair has a particular sheen to it too, right?

        ;>}

        W

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@...> wrote:
        >
        > "One sign of a true Guru is not that they
        > know more than you do or can do this or that
        > better than you do. It's that they love you
        > more than you do."
        >
        > Kir Li Molari
        >

      • Bruce Morgen
        ...
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 18, 2012
          On 6/18/2012 9:26 AM, medit8ionsociety wrote:
          > "One sign of a true Guru is not that they
          > know more than you do or can do this or that
          > better than you do. It's that they love you
          > more than you do."
          >
          > Kir Li Molari
          >
          >

          <http://www.atman.net/realization/chapter1/selflove.html>
        • medit8ionsociety
          ... Excellent sharing Sri Bruceji (as is the whole Come to Realization site http://www.atman.net/realization/ ). There is also a probably/possibly pertinent
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 19, 2012
            Bruce Morgen <editor@...> wrote:
            >
            > On 6/18/2012 9:26 AM, medit8ionsociety wrote:
            > > "One sign of a true Guru is not that they
            > > know more than you do or can do this or that
            > > better than you do. It's that they love you
            > > more than you do."
            > >
            > > Kir Li Molari
            > >
            > >
            >
            > <http://www.atman.net/realization/chapter1/selflove.html>
            >
            Excellent sharing Sri Bruceji (as is the whole
            Come to Realization site
            http://www.atman.net/realization/ ).
            There is also a probably/possibly pertinent commentary found
            in a popular book that points to the quality of love Kir Li
            Molari is referring to as a qualifying characteristic
            that should be demonstrated in all of us, but should
            certainly be present (if not always obvious) in the
            "Enlightened":

            "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart,
            and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with
            all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the
            second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor
            as thyself. There is none other commandment greater
            than these"

            The Bible: Mark 12:30-31
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.