how do you get in contact to the inner truth and emotions

  • candace_day@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2012
      I went through a difficult time were it seems fears a my doubt abut my self over took and created fals emotionn and beliefs how do you get in contact with your inner truth and emotion.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2012
        "candace_day@..." <candace_day@...> wrote:

        > I went through a difficult time were it seems fears a my doubt abut my self over took and created fals emotionn and beliefs how do you get in contact with your inner truth and emotion.

        Candice, to know what is within, you'll have to get in touch
        with that "Witness" within you that looks within and without
        as the events of your life flow by. This Witness is what
        has recognized your fears and false emotions, and all other
        manner of inner chatter that has suffering as its main feature.

        There is no better way to realize your connection with the
        "inner truth" you seek, and that this Witness always presents,
        than by actually meditating.