Mullah Plays Passive Aggressive

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11 6:44 AM
      Mullah Nasrudin never argued as he knew that what
      the "arguer" sought was confirmation of his beliefs
      and not the Truth.
      He once showed some students the value of an argument:
      A student had asked:
      "Does a slice of bread fall with the buttered side up or down?"
      And Nasrudin answered:
      "With the buttered side down, of course."
      "No, with the buttered side up."
      "Let's put it to the test."
      So Nasrudin buttered a slice of bread threw it up in the air.
      It fell-buttered side up!
      "I win!" said the student.
      "Only because I made a mistake,"
      "What mistake?"
      "I obviously buttered the wrong side."
    • AKBAR HIRANI
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11 9:05 AM
        Man that was a good one an awesome pearl of wisdom ! Please keep sending me these wisdoms with humour !!

        HIraNIag

        One pound of learning requires ten pounds of common sense to apply it.
        PERSIAN PROVERB

      • ddaccounting@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11 10:04 AM
          Beautiful... thank you.