Ramana Maharshi Meditating About Meditation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012
      "...if one knows one's Self which is of the
      nature of consciousness that knows everything,
      one knows everything. The great ones have also said:
      "When that One is known as it is in Itself,
      all that has not been known becomes known".
      If we who are endowed with various thoughts
      meditate on God that is the Self we would get
      rid of the plurality of thoughts by that one thought;
      and then even that one thought would vanish.
      This is what is meant by saying that knowing one's
      Self is knowing God. This knowledge is release."
      permission from the copyright owner.