Words of Wisdom from Daniel Gottlieb PhD

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2012
      Here in the Philly area, we are blessed to have an
      ongoing opportunity to inhale Dan Gottlieb's breath
      of fresh holy air often via his radio show on WHYY FM as
      well as his books and his columns in the Philadelphia Inquirer.
      Here is a small sample of his guidance. Enjoy!

      "...I try to see the world through God's eyes — the eyes
      of a being that is loving, compassionate, and caring.
      Through these eyes I look at my family and feel
      compassion for them. Then I feel my heart expand.
      And if I can keep looking through those eyes of love
      and compassion, perhaps I can see the world and all
      its people as God sees them. And, finally, I try to see
      myself through the eyes of that loving, compassionate God."

      — Dr Daniel Gottlieb in Learning From the Heart

      permission from the copyright owner.