The Miracle of Zen Wisdom

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 8:57 AM
      A student of Zen got some powers after ten years
      of Zazen (sitting Zen meditation). He ran into the
      master's chamber and excitedly told him of the powers
      he had acquired from his practice. The Zen master
      patiently and compassionately listened.

      When the student had finished the Zen master smiled and said,
      "I understand. When you meditate for ten years more the
      impediment will go away."
      permission from the copyright owner.