Words of Wisdom by His Holiness the Dalai Lama

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 3:10 PM
      How can we eliminate the deepest source of all
      unsatisfactory experience? Only by cultivating
      certain qualities within our mindstream. Unless
      we possess high spiritual qualifications, there
      is no doubt that the events life throws upon us
      will give rise to frustration, emotional turmoil,
      and other distorted states of consciousness.
      These imperfect states of mind in turn give rise
      to imperfect activities, and the seeds of suffering
      are ever planted in a steady flow. On the other
      hand, when the mind can dwell in the wisdom that
      knows the ultimate mode of being, one is able to destroy
      the deepest root of distortion, negative karma and sorrow.
      permission from the copyright owner.