Meditation for Healing - Video!

  • drfmrls
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 10:43 PM
      Meditation for Healing
      A New Video Event With
      Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya

      The rampant materialism of modernity has led to a dysfunctional situation in which billions are now experiencing deep suffering, psychological trauma, high levels of anxiety, and spiritual melancholy. So many of us need healing on some level of our lives. Our society and culture needs healing. Our mother, the Earth Herself, presently needs to be healed. The only true healing, however, is that
      healing that occurs on the deepest of level, on the spiritual level. To foster true healing, we must access the spiritual. In this powerful video, Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya reveals an ancient Vedic meditation designed to bring about this spiritual healing we need today. Let the healing begin!

      WATCH THIS VIDEO HERE:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cwtopm0JIM

      Please forward to all sincere spiritual seekers.