See what others are saying about my films

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 9:28 AM
      Hi,

      The films I have produced, Beyond Me and Beyond Belief are life changing.  Don't take my word for it, read what others have to say:

      The films are available to view for free on the site's home page.

      This website is non-profit, non-commercial and educational and provided as a community service.

      Regards,

      Frank Huguenard
      Producer/Director
      Beyond Me Films