Words of Wisdom by Mother Teresa

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 9:11 AM
      Some call Him Ishwar, some call Him Allah, some
      simply God, but we have to acknowledge that it is
      He who made us for greater things: to love and be
      loved. What matters is that we love. We cannot love
      without prayer, and so whatever religion we are,
      we must pray together.

      We cannot place ourselves directly in God's presence
      without imposing upon ourselves interior and exterior
      silence. That is why we must accustom ourselves to
      stillness of the soul, of the eyes, of the tongue.

      Love is a fruit in season at all times and within the
      reach of every hand. Anyone may gather it and no limit
      is set. Everyone can reach this love through meditation,
      the spirit of prayer and sacrifice, by an intense inner life.

      Holiness is not a luxury for the few; it is not just for
      some people. It is meant for you and for me, for all of us.
      It is a simple duty, because if we learn to love, we learn
      to be holy.

      This is being posted for educational, non-commercial purposes only
      and thus qualifies for sharing as per the Fair Use statutes.