Re: Affirmations

  • Wade Whittaker
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 27, 2012
      Jack,
      Thank you for welcoming me to the group ........You are so right about , "........focusing not just on the gifts of God, but the Giver behind the gifts." Thank you for reminding me of this very important POINT. It is from God that sends the giver of the gifts and is far more important than the gift itself, Of whom I am to love as myself.And I do so unconditionally.For everyone that I meet,I feel that they have something that I can learn from them,even if there is no other gift involved.The gift may be the lesson I learn from the person I have just met.The circumstance could be that I am meeting this person so that together we both may learn something that we both need to know.

      Wade Whittaker