Re: Affirmations

  • Wade Whittaker
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 26, 2012
      Hey Patrick,
      You and I have just started using affirmations.I am curious to know if you are feeling excited about employing affirmations as I am,it is almost like magic..I find it absolutely amazing how well it is working for me.Especially about the amount of negative thoughts we were unconsciously using before we began an awareness of our guarded positive thoughts.My wife has noticed positive changes that I have made in just two months of  using positive affirmations.So much so that she is now using affirmations also.

      Wade Whittaker
    • Wade Whittaker
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 27, 2012
        Jack,
        Thank you for welcoming me to the group ........You are so right about , "........focusing not just on the gifts of God, but the Giver behind the gifts." Thank you for reminding me of this very important POINT. It is from God that sends the giver of the gifts and is far more important than the gift itself, Of whom I am to love as myself.And I do so unconditionally.For everyone that I meet,I feel that they have something that I can learn from them,even if there is no other gift involved.The gift may be the lesson I learn from the person I have just met.The circumstance could be that I am meeting this person so that together we both may learn something that we both need to know.

        Wade Whittaker
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 29, 2015

          Our basic state is one of purity, bliss, and awareness. When you were a baby you were in this virginal, joyous condition. The events of your life have caused you to add layers of negativity around this holy state to such a degree that now you suffer more and more and experience the blessed and immaculate in your life far too rarely. You need to add nothing to know the ecstasy that is your birthright. What will let this eternal moment of infinite joy reoccur is the removal of the obstacles to your pure energy connection.

          The first step in recovering your perfection is to melt away all your tension. Relax. Witness and feel your breath as it comes and goes. With every exhale, send out a characteristic that has caused you to be blind to your light. With every inhale, bring into your being a divine attribute and feel yourself being purified. Send the energy throughout your body, mind, and emotions.

          Exhale fear, inhale courage.

          Exhale cold-heartedness, inhale compassion.

          Exhale ignorance, inhale wisdom.

          Exhale egoism, inhale humility.

          Exhale nervousness, inhale tranquility.

          Exhale hate, inhale love.

          Exhale suffering, inhale peace.

          And on and on and on.

          Continue until you have nothing else blocking your glory. At the right time, your holy moment arrives. Then, even your affirmations are unnecessary. The silence that transcends all names and forms fills you as you realize your oneness with the source of all breath. Your consciousness fills the universe and you had simply forgotten this, your eternal reality. You awaken from the dream and live happily ever after.