Affirmations

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 19, 2012
      Our basic state is one of purity, bliss,
      and awareness. When you were a baby you
      were in this virginal, joyous condition.
      The events of your life have caused you
      to add layers of negativity around this
      holy state to such a degree that now you
      suffer more and more and experience the
      blessed and immaculate in your life far
      too rarely. You need to add nothing to
      know the ecstasy that is your birthright.
      What will let this eternal moment of
      infinite joy reoccur is the removal of
      the obstacles to your pure energy connection.

      The first step in recovering your perfection
      is to melt away all your tension. Relax.
      Witness and feel your breath as it comes
      and goes. With every exhale, send out a
      characteristic that has caused you to be
      blind to your light. With every inhale,
      bring into your being a divine attribute
      and feel yourself being purified. Send the
      energy throughout your body, mind, and emotions.

      Exhale fear, inhale courage.
      Exhale cold-heartedness, inhale compassion.
      Exhale ignorance, inhale wisdom.
      Exhale egoism, inhale humility.
      Exhale nervousness, inhale tranquility.
      Exhale hate, inhale love.
      Exhale suffering, inhale peace.
      And on and on and on.

      Continue until you have nothing else blocking
      your glory. At the right time, your holy moment
      arrives. Then, even your affirmations are
      unnecessary. The silence that transcends all
      names and forms fills you as you realize your
      oneness with the source of all breath. Your
      consciousness fills the universe and you had
      simply forgotten this, your eternal reality.
      You awaken from the dream and live happily ever after.
    • Wade
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 24, 2012
        I too am new here and very glad to be. My name is Wade.I am 60 years old and disabled.So I choose to spend my golden years changing the way I think, what I think about and how I think about them.I am using meditation affirmations and guided hypnosis.The rest of my life is going to be spent on personal Growth. My current affirmations are as follows: Change Your Thoughts, and change your life.I am transformed by the renewing of my mind.I live a life of gratitude.My attitude determines my altitude.Personal growth and changes are easy,when I have a positive attitude.I use my mind's latent abilities (affirmations planted in the subconscious mind) for visualizing positive out comes.I keep my mind occupied with positive intent,focused on only the good.I avoid negative words,thoughts and accompanying emotions like the plague.My positive thoughts manifests my experience.In everything,I apply the law of gratitude.
        Every day I become better and better in every way.
        I am now open to receive the good that God has for me

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Santino_50 <santino_50@...> wrote:

        > Hello Everyone,
        >
        > My name is Patrick and I'm new to this group. I
        > joined to find support for my meditative practices.
        > Last month I began meditating every morning and
        > evening, as well as repeating positive affirmations to
        > myself at various points throughout my day. I have
        > read alot of material on websites about affirmations.
        > What I'd like to know are any personal experiences
        > with them which anyone might be willing to share.
        > Feel free to respond to me off list or through the
        > listserv, whichever you prefer. I am truly interested
        > in learning about other peoples' experiences.
        >
        > Thank you,
        >
        > Patrick

        > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

      • Stanford
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 24, 2012
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Santino_50 <santino_50@...> wrote:

          > Hello Everyone,
          >
          > My name is Patrick and I'm new to this group. I
          > joined to find support for my meditative practices.
          > Last month I began meditating every morning and
          > evening, as well as repeating positive affirmations to
          > myself at various points throughout my day. I have
          > read alot of material on websites about affirmations.
          > What I'd like to know are any personal experiences
          > with them which anyone might be willing to share.
          > Feel free to respond to me off list or through the
          > listserv, whichever you prefer. I am truly interested
          > in learning about other peoples' experiences.
          >
          > Thank you,
          >
          > Patrick

          > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

        • Jack Downing
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 24, 2012
            Loved your message Wade. Your aspirations are mine as well.

            I practice focusing my attention on what is right and true and good and complete, rather than what is lacking, what's wrong, the flaws, etc.  I know that my life is an outward manifestation of my thoughts. Good thoughts, good life.
            Shitty thoughts, shitty life.  Thoughts are things that we constantly create. Each thought, in way, is a prayer. I had to ask myself, what am creating or praying for today? I want my thoughts to be good thoughts. Thoughts of abundance, love, hope, and joy. Thoughts of appreciation and gratitude. I have an attitude of gratitude today focusing not just on the gifts of God, but the Giver behind the gifts.

            Here are some favorite affirmations:

            • I see God in everyone because God is all I see.
            • Everything is working out for my highest good.
            • All my ways are pleasant ways, and all my paths are peace.
            • In quietness and confidence shall be my peace.
            • God loves me.
            • I relax and cast aside all mental burdens and allow God to express through me his perfect love, peace, and wisdom.
            Blessings,
            Jack

            On 3/24/2012 9:09 AM, Wade wrote:

            I too am new here and very glad to be. My name is Wade.I am 60 years old and disabled.So I choose to spend my golden years changing the way I think, what I think about and how I think about them.I am using meditation affirmations and guided hypnosis.The rest of my life is going to be spent on personal Growth. My current affirmations are as follows: Change Your Thoughts, and change your life.I am transformed by the renewing of my mind.I live a life of gratitude.My attitude determines my altitude.Personal growth and changes are easy,when I have a positive attitude.I use my mind's latent abilities (affirmations planted in the subconscious mind) for visualizing positive out comes.I keep my mind occupied with positive intent,focused on only the good.I avoid negative words,thoughts and accompanying emotions like the plague.My positive thoughts manifests my experience.In everything,I apply the law of gratitude.
            Every day I become better and better in every way.
            I am now open to receive the good that God has for me

            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Santino_50 <santino_50@...> wrote:

            > Hello Everyone,
            >
            > My name is Patrick and I'm new to this group. I
            > joined to find support for my meditative practices.
            > Last month I began meditating every morning and
            > evening, as well as repeating positive affirmations to
            > myself at various points throughout my day. I have
            > read alot of material on websites about affirmations.
            > What I'd like to know are any personal experiences
            > with them which anyone might be willing to share.
            > Feel free to respond to me off list or through the
            > listserv, whichever you prefer. I am truly interested
            > in learning about other peoples' experiences.
            >
            > Thank you,
            >
            > Patrick

            > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

          • Wade Whittaker
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 26, 2012
              Hey Patrick,
              You and I have just started using affirmations.I am curious to know if you are feeling excited about employing affirmations as I am,it is almost like magic..I find it absolutely amazing how well it is working for me.Especially about the amount of negative thoughts we were unconsciously using before we began an awareness of our guarded positive thoughts.My wife has noticed positive changes that I have made in just two months of  using positive affirmations.So much so that she is now using affirmations also.

              Wade Whittaker
            • Wade Whittaker
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 27, 2012
                Jack,
                Thank you for welcoming me to the group ........You are so right about , "........focusing not just on the gifts of God, but the Giver behind the gifts." Thank you for reminding me of this very important POINT. It is from God that sends the giver of the gifts and is far more important than the gift itself, Of whom I am to love as myself.And I do so unconditionally.For everyone that I meet,I feel that they have something that I can learn from them,even if there is no other gift involved.The gift may be the lesson I learn from the person I have just met.The circumstance could be that I am meeting this person so that together we both may learn something that we both need to know.

                Wade Whittaker