Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 201 , Mar 17, 2012
      Love Everybody as Your Own Self

      "Once you see the peace and the light within you,
      your perception is changed. You see that peace,
      that light, everywhere. When you see the Atmic
      bliss in you, you don't see anything else outside.
      You see everybody as your own Self. Then, you don't
      even think that you're helping somebody while doing
      something for them. That means that you're doing
      something for your own Self. At that level, you
      become a better, more service-full person. You can
      be useful to the entire humanity in a better way,
      because you love everybody as your own Self. Only when
      that realization comes, can one love in that way.
      Until then, you love as the individual. You are
      So-and-So, he is So-and-So and you're loving him
      as your friend or as somebody. You can't love the
      other person as your own Self if you don't realize
      your own Self within you.

      Inspiration Line

      Hear an inspiration message from Sri Swami Satchidananda
      by calling 434-WOW-GURU. New and improved software
      brings an even better sound quality and more reliable
      system. New message the first of each month. Call and
      be inspired any time and from anywhere you are.
      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda