KNOWING GOD THROUGH MEDITATION - VIDEO!

  • drfmrls
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 1:50 AM
      Knowing God Through Meditation
      A New Vedic Teaching Video With
      Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya

      The ultimate goal of meditation practice is to have an intimate inner encounter with the Divine. It is in meditation that we have the ability to most thoroughly open ourselves to the experience of God's direct presence. In this series of questions and answers, Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya discusses many issues revolving around the interconnected topics of God and meditation. If you wish to greatly deepen the spiritual dimensions of your meditative experience, the remarkable teachings contained in this video will provide you with clear and authentic wisdom from one of the world's most respected and authentic Vedic Masters guiding us today. Bring your meditation practice to life!

      WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt1N9hCzbLg

      Available in High Definition. Thank you to our many supporters, donors, well-wishers and members for providing us with the state of the art audio-visual equipment and software necessary to make this life-changing video possible.

      Brought to you by the
      International Sanatana Dharma Society
      "Building Our Vedic Future Today!"

      Please share this announcement with others.

      For much more information on the ancient spiritual path of Sanatana Dharma (the Eternal Natural Way), please visit: http://www.dharmacentral.com