Nasrudin offer of a "serum/solution" for infestations

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2012
      Mullah Nasrudin was standing on a street corner,
      selling "guaranteed cockroach poison".
      "How do you use it?" asked a curious passerby.
      "Simple," answered Nasrudin. "you catch the cockroach,
      tickle it, and when it opens it's mouth - you throw in
      the poison. It is guaranteed to work within an hour".
      "But if you catch the cockroach, you may as well squash
      it with your foot, no?" asked the man.
      "There are ways and there are ways. I do not argue about
      techniques. I sell cockroach poison" answered Nasrudin with dignity.