Want to do a book review?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      We often receive books that publishers would
      like us to read and then review on this forum.
      They all deal with meditation, enlightenment, etc.
      If you would like to become a reviewer, please
      let me know and I'll be glad to send you copies
      of just published or about to be published
      books from leading "New Age" publishers. We do
      have one criteria, and that is that we don't want
      to bother sharing about any of the books that you
      feel won't benefit those reading the reviews. In
      other words, if you can't say something nice, let's
      not say anything at all. In any event, you'll get to
      read and keep new books, and perhaps will be in the
      "good karma" position of recommending things that
      will help people evolve in consciousness, which is
      the basic aim of this forum and the Meditation
      Society of America. If you're interested, please
      email me at medit8@...