Wisdom Based Documentary Films

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2012
      Dear Ones,

      I've produced two films that are very thought provoking and interesting about consciousness. They are free to view on my non-profit, non-commercial site.

      See them at http://www.beyondmefilm.com

      If you enjoy them, please pass them along to your friends, colleagues and family.

      Warmly,

      frank
    • krish santhanam
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2012
        That is a great film, I have fwd to my friends & family members. I also contributed a small amount for your wonderful service to the humanity.