Keeping Your Sole Pure

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      While walking with Dante (our 195# Newfoundland dog),
      along the always serenely beautiful Brandywine River,
      being mindful, the pathway was littered with horse
      and dog, and possibly bear, poop. Ah, the wondrous
      benefits of being attentive and in the moment. Of
      course, Dante had a very non-dual enjoyment of these
      (to him) treasures than my judgmental inner chatter
      usually speaks of. A case of pure Soul vs clean soles.