Re: Happy Birthday!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2012
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Morgen <editor@...> wrote:

      > To our esteemed list owner, the
      > every patient and persistent
      > Bob Rose. All the best, Bobji!
      >
      > Much love -- Bruce

      Thank you Sri Bruceji. What I wanted for a present
      was to look forward in 10 days to seeing the Eagles
      in the Super Bowl, but I guess I'll just have to
      accept watching your Giants going against the Pats.
      As a devoutly religious Footballist, I realize that
      the Universe probably truly does have a time for all
      things, but it seems like it may take another incarnation before
      it's the Birds time. Other than this test of religious
      patience, this lifetime has been the best one I've ever
      had, and as I wish for everyone everywhere, I hope to
      live happily ever after.
    • walto
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 27, 2012
        Many more, sir!

        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Morgen <editor@> wrote:
        > >
        > > To our esteemed list owner, the
        > > every patient and persistent
        > > Bob Rose. All the best, Bobji!
        > >
        > > Much love -- Bruce
        > >
        > Thank you Sri Bruceji. What I wanted for a present
        > was to look forward in 10 days to seeing the Eagles
        > in the Super Bowl, but I guess I'll just have to
        > accept watching your Giants going against the Pats.
        > As a devoutly religious Footballist, I realize that
        > the Universe probably truly does have a time for all
        > things, but it seems like it may take another incarnation before
        > it's the Birds time. Other than this test of religious
        > patience, this lifetime has been the best one I've ever
        > had, and as I wish for everyone everywhere, I hope to
        > live happily ever after.
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

      • Aideen Mckenna
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2012

          I have deduced that Bob is celebrating a birthday.

          Happy birthday, most patient, fair, kind man!  And thank you.

          Aideen