Happy Birthday!

  • Bruce Morgen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2012
      To our esteemed list owner, the
      every patient and persistent
      Bob Rose.  All the best, Bobji!

      Much love -- Bruce

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2012
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Morgen <editor@...> wrote:

        > To our esteemed list owner, the
        > every patient and persistent
        > Bob Rose. All the best, Bobji!
        >
        > Much love -- Bruce

        Thank you Sri Bruceji. What I wanted for a present
        was to look forward in 10 days to seeing the Eagles
        in the Super Bowl, but I guess I'll just have to
        accept watching your Giants going against the Pats.
        As a devoutly religious Footballist, I realize that
        the Universe probably truly does have a time for all
        things, but it seems like it may take another incarnation before
        it's the Birds time. Other than this test of religious
        patience, this lifetime has been the best one I've ever
        had, and as I wish for everyone everywhere, I hope to
        live happily ever after.
      • walto
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2012
          Many more, sir!

          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Morgen <editor@> wrote:
          > >
          > > To our esteemed list owner, the
          > > every patient and persistent
          > > Bob Rose. All the best, Bobji!
          > >
          > > Much love -- Bruce
          > >
          > Thank you Sri Bruceji. What I wanted for a present
          > was to look forward in 10 days to seeing the Eagles
          > in the Super Bowl, but I guess I'll just have to
          > accept watching your Giants going against the Pats.
          > As a devoutly religious Footballist, I realize that
          > the Universe probably truly does have a time for all
          > things, but it seems like it may take another incarnation before
          > it's the Birds time. Other than this test of religious
          > patience, this lifetime has been the best one I've ever
          > had, and as I wish for everyone everywhere, I hope to
          > live happily ever after.
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob

        • Aideen Mckenna
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 27, 2012

            I have deduced that Bob is celebrating a birthday.

            Happy birthday, most patient, fair, kind man!  And thank you.

            Aideen