Preparing for the Coming Golden Age

  • drfmrls
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2012
      Preparing for the Coming Golden Age
      A New Video Presentation With
      Param Pujya Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya

      Are we about to enter a new Golden Age? In this very bold and no nonsense presentation, Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya not only explains that we are, indeed, about to experience a time of historical spiritual transition, but he also reveals what we, our families, and society can do in order to adequately prepare for the changes taking place around us. This brand new presentation is the recently filmed follow-up to Sri Acharyaji's earlier, history making talk of March, 2009, which became known to the world as the video titled "The Coming Golden Age". This is a crucial message that you and your loved ones need to hear.

      WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrkE9vAwK9k

      Available in High Definition. Thank you to our many supporters, donors, well-wishers and members for providing us with the state of the art audio-visual equipment and software necessary to make this life-changing video possible.

      Please subscribe and share this important video with everyone you know.

      Brought to you by the
      International Sanatana Dharma Society