Love

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2012
      "When I speak of love I am not speaking of
      some sentimental and weak response. I am not
      speaking of that force which is just emotional
      bosh. I am speaking of that force which all of
      the great religions have seen as the supreme
      unifying principle of life. Love is somehow the
      key that unlocks the door which leads to
      ultimate reality."
      Martin Luther King