"Breathing" - A Meditation Technique by Thich Nhat Hanh

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2012
      "Breathing in, I experience calm in me.
      Breathing out, I smile to the calm in me.
      Breathing in, I experience joy in me.
      Breathing out, I smile to the joy in me.
      Breathing in, I experience equanimity in me.
      Breathing out, I smile to the equanimity in me.
      Breathing in, I experience openness in me.
      Breathing out, I smile to the openness in me.
      Breathing in, I experience happiness in me.
      Breathing out, I smile to the happiness in me."
      permission from the copyright owner.