Words of Wisdom From Juan Matus (don Juan)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      "Many people on the Earth, who become involved
      in religion superficially, believe that their
      `religious duty' is to weep.

      "Yet, spiritual warriors neither weep, nor complain,
      nor pity themselves. They see their own defects
      and — without stopping to fight — get rid of them
      once and for all!

      "When we are concerned only with seeking our defects
      and grieving about our imperfections — we miss the
      opportunity to perform a really serious work on helping
      people and developing ourselves.

      "We have to be able to take our attention off the
      personal `I' — and to look at the One Whom we love!
      We have to learn to live and to act by His example and
      follow His precepts!

      "We have to ask Him to help us to understand our mistakes
      and to reform — yet, we should keep in mind that the
      success depends, first of all, on our own efforts.

      "And the main thing — we have to change our attitude
      toward events which look unfavorable to us. We have
      to learn to regard them from His standpoint, i.e. from
      the standpoint of the Evolution of the Universal Consciousness
      and spiritual growth of individual consciousnesses on
      the Path to Him.
      permission from the copyright owner.