Documentary Film(s) on Meditation

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2011
      Hi,

      I have produced two documentary films on spirituality that you are guaranteed to love.

      These documentaries are sure to invoke a lively discuss. The first film, Beyond Me, is about consciousness, instincts, personality disorders and evolution and makes a case for how meditation is the solution for human suffering.

      The second film, Beyond Belief, presents a case for Missing Knowledge that Jesus taught and that His authentic teachings have their roots in Vedanta.

      No matter what your spiritual background is, the knowledge in these films applies universally and is very profound & thought provoking.

      Both films are available to view at no charge at

      http://www.beyondmefilm.com

      Enjoy!!

      Have a Happy New Year!!

      Frank

      ps--I do not make any money from them and I'm not trying to sell anything. The sole intention is to just share this knowledge in an easy to understand format.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2011
        Yo Frank,
        Fascinating movies. Thanks for sharing.
        I wish you well.

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <fhuguenard@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I have produced two documentary films on spirituality that you are guaranteed to love.
        >
        > These documentaries are sure to invoke a lively discuss. The first film, Beyond Me, is about consciousness, instincts, personality disorders and evolution and makes a case for how meditation is the solution for human suffering.
        >
        > The second film, Beyond Belief, presents a case for Missing Knowledge that Jesus taught and that His authentic teachings have their roots in Vedanta.
        >
        > No matter what your spiritual background is, the knowledge in these films applies universally and is very profound & thought provoking.
        >
        > Both films are available to view at no charge at
        >
        > http://www.beyondmefilm.com
        >
        > Enjoy!!
        >
        > Have a Happy New Year!!
        >
        > Frank
        >
        > ps--I do not make any money from them and I'm not trying to sell anything. The sole intention is to just share this knowledge in an easy to understand format.

      • krish santhanam
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2012
          Excellent Movie.