Re: Words of Wisdon by Al Ghazali

  • walto
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2011

      > "Are you ready to cut off your head and place
      > your foot on it?

      You really ARE pushing those knives, aren't you? And they must be really sharp if you can cut off your head and still have the wherewithal to do something with your foot afterwards!

      :>}

      Best,

      PS: Summer is icumen in!
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2011
        "walto" <calhorn@...> wrote:

        >> --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@> wrote:
        > >
        > > "Are you ready to cut off your head and place
        > > your foot on it?
        >
        > You really ARE pushing those knives, aren't you? And they must be really sharp if you can cut off your head and still have the wherewithal to do something with your foot afterwards!
        >
        > :>}
        >
        > Best,

        > PS: Summer is icumen in!

        Yo Sri W,
        I could only hope the knives I make are as
        cutting as Al Ghazali's words of wisdom. And
        I hope in a way this forum and what's posted
        here serve as a knife that can "cut off your head".
        Peace and Blessings,