Words of Wisdon by Al Ghazali

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2011
      "Are you ready to cut off your head and place
      your foot on it? If so, come; Love awaits you!
      Love is not grown in a garden, nor sold in the
      marketplace; whether you are a king or a servant,
      the price is your head, and nothing less.
      Yes, the cost of the elixir of love is your head!
      Do you hesitate? 0 miser, It is cheap at that price!"
    • walto
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2011

        > "Are you ready to cut off your head and place
        > your foot on it?

        You really ARE pushing those knives, aren't you? And they must be really sharp if you can cut off your head and still have the wherewithal to do something with your foot afterwards!

        :>}

        Best,

        PS: Summer is icumen in!
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 23, 2011
          "walto" <calhorn@...> wrote:

          >> --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > "Are you ready to cut off your head and place
          > > your foot on it?
          >
          > You really ARE pushing those knives, aren't you? And they must be really sharp if you can cut off your head and still have the wherewithal to do something with your foot afterwards!
          >
          > :>}
          >
          > Best,

          > PS: Summer is icumen in!

          Yo Sri W,
          I could only hope the knives I make are as
          cutting as Al Ghazali's words of wisdom. And
          I hope in a way this forum and what's posted
          here serve as a knife that can "cut off your head".
          Peace and Blessings,