Re: The Real Task

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2011
      Yo Eve,
      Good to hear/read from you. When I think of the
      Who, I usually go to their (Ramana Maharshi inspired?)
      non-duality question.....

      "Well, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
      I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
      Tell me, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
      'Cause I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)"

      and their amazing rock Opera "Tommy", because
      it's easy to feel deaf, dumb, and blind when
      we take an inner look at Who we are compared
      to Who we pretend is playing life's pinball machine.