Re: The Real Task

  • dan330033
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
      But only if you're aware at that moment, of what dies, and what doesn't.

      - D -

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2011
        Yo Eve,
        Good to hear/read from you. When I think of the
        Who, I usually go to their (Ramana Maharshi inspired?)
        non-duality question.....

        "Well, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
        I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
        Tell me, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
        'Cause I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)"

        and their amazing rock Opera "Tommy", because
        it's easy to feel deaf, dumb, and blind when
        we take an inner look at Who we are compared
        to Who we pretend is playing life's pinball machine.