The Real Task

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2011
      Your task is not to seek for love,
      but merely to seek and find all the
      barriers within yourself that you
      have built against it.

      Rumi
    • eveneon
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
        That passage reminds me of this song by The Who:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAbzlj3nf4E

        "The call me the seeker, I've been searching low and high, I won't get to get what I'm after until the day I die"

        Eve

        > Your task is not to seek for love,
        > but merely to seek and find all the
        > barriers within yourself that you
        > have built against it.
        >
        > Rumi

      • dan330033
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
          But only if you're aware at that moment, of what dies, and what doesn't.

          - D -

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2011
            Yo Eve,
            Good to hear/read from you. When I think of the
            Who, I usually go to their (Ramana Maharshi inspired?)
            non-duality question.....

            "Well, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
            I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
            Tell me, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
            'Cause I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)"

            and their amazing rock Opera "Tommy", because
            it's easy to feel deaf, dumb, and blind when
            we take an inner look at Who we are compared
            to Who we pretend is playing life's pinball machine.