Re: [Meditation Society of America] Tagore on Overcoming Failure and Death

  • Shelia Chughtai
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2011
      Peace Be Unto You,

      Thank you for the awe inspiring words and thoughts. As we reflect and live our
      lives may we always live, love, laugh and learn. May we always strive for that
      which is positive and can make a difference not only in our lives but in the lives
      of others. What is most important is not so much that we all will someday die
      but what did we do while we were living. This is what really matters.

      Peace,

      Sr. Shelia