Re: Mullah Nasrudin on Duality and Non-Dual Life

  • cosmic_yogi1
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2011
      Nice!
      One's reality and, or perception of life coupled with his existing in the way's of the world are at most times coexistent with the mass consciousness of his society. However, the idea/concept of consciousness, spirit, the Absolute, no-thing, and everything; "that there is nothing new under the SUN", signifies that there is only ONE and no other!

      ONE