Mullah Nasrudin on Duality and Non-Dual Life

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2011
      Nasrudin got a job at a busy granary, loading sacks
      onto trucks to be taken to market. The foreman,
      who was keeping an eye on the workers, soon came
      over to speak to him.
      "Why is it that you carry only one sack at a time while the other
      workers all carry two?" asked the foreman.
      Nasrudin looked around and said, "I suppose that they are too
      lazy to make two trips the way I do"
    • cosmic_yogi1
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2011
        Nice!
        One's reality and, or perception of life coupled with his existing in the way's of the world are at most times coexistent with the mass consciousness of his society. However, the idea/concept of consciousness, spirit, the Absolute, no-thing, and everything; "that there is nothing new under the SUN", signifies that there is only ONE and no other!

        ONE