RE: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Some Terence Gray also know as Wei-Wu-Wei(with some tweaking)

  • Aideen Mckenna
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 8, 2011

      There ought to be a “like” button for this.

      Aideen

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 9, 2011
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Aideen Mckenna" <aideenmck@...> wrote:

        > There ought to be a "like" button for this.
        >
        > Aideen

        Like. Dislike. Life. Death. It's all the same to them, n'est pas?

      • dan330033
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 10, 2011
          one simply is this present

          with no word for it

          past, present, future equally of and as this present

          birth, death, pain, pleasure equally of this

          which is not an experience

          one speaks of this

          knowing that one is not speaking of this