Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: A Most Unusual Deathbed Scene

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Message 1 of 48 , Nov 5, 2011

      From: Yahoo User <sanjivs77@...>
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 5, 2011 8:26 PM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: A Most Unusual Deathbed Scene

      Sean,
      Thank you for expressing what I (and I assume many others) have been thinking for a long time. I value most of the posts on this forum and really appreciate all the work Bob has put in. But the few you mention seem to be in love with seeing their names on the forum associated with repetitive posts, which they may think come from an exalted state of enlightenment but are quite meaningless to lesser mortals like me. Sandeep seems to think that nothing matters, so I would ask - why bother posting here ??

      -------------

      LOL.
      It is precisely because nothing matters, hence the pixelings.
      Incidentally, neither nothing matters............ nor......... nothing does not matter.

      There was also a mention of the term "meaningless".

      Meaningless is as much a meaning as any other meaning.

      Hence an expression of the same creativity of thought...... which is the sense of  a mind....... a sense of an individuated self.
      After all the sense of a a meaning (even of meaningless) ...

      ....has to co-exist with the sense of the entity......... for which the meaning(even of meaningless)...

      ..is a held meaning.

      That........ to which neither a meaning, nor meaningless can be attributed....

      .....cannot be referenced by even the term "That".

      Or by these very pixels.

    • sandeep chatterjee
      Message 48 of 48 , Nov 5, 2011