RE: [Meditation Society of America] Re: A Most Unusual Deathbed Scene

  • Aideen Mckenna
    Message 1 of 48 , Nov 4, 2011

      Sean, I think there’s an option you can click on so that Meditation Society posts aren’t filling up your mailbox.  Then you could  go directly  to the site only when you want to see what’s new & read selectively.  I prefer to get the emails.  There are a couple of people whose posts don’t interest me at all  & I delete them as soon as I see their giant-font contributions.  You & Dan & walto have interesting minds & you all contribute in your own unique ways.  Sandeep, too -  but I usually can’t follow his thinking.  I’m not remotely interested in knives, but reading Bob on the subject of their making,  I’ve learned another way of thinking about what Mihalyi Csikszentmihalyi calls “flow”.  It takes all kinds to make a world.  (You may quote me).

      I hope you aren’t on Facebook – it would make your head explode.

      Aideen

      Message 48 of 48 , Nov 5, 2011