Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: A Most Unusual Deathbed Scene

  • cris angel
    Message 1 of 48 , Nov 4, 2011
      yes, please...moderation and blessings

      On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 10:20 AM, sean tremblay <bethjams9@...> wrote:

      Seriously
      these conversations (for lack of a better term) are fucking monotonous, Bob goes through the trouble of finding thoughtful articles and subjects of interest, but the reply's are constant mindless banter that is distracting and annoying, and I am spending way to much time deleting useless E-mails from this site.  I think there are other folks out there that probably agree we don't give a shit about Dan/Walto/Sandeep righteousness debates and who is the most Non Dual or whatever the fuck you guys say are or are not. I am fricken bored by the whole thing
      Once again Bob thanks for all the good work you put into this site, I have actually learned a lot from it

      Message 48 of 48 , Nov 5, 2011