[Meditation Society of America] Re: A Most Unusual Deathbed Scene

  • walto
    Message 1 of 48 , Nov 3, 2011
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sandeep chatterjee <sandeep1960@...> wrote:

      As if agreement is anything different to disagreement.

      {...or do you disagree?}

      > ---------

      "Not at all.

      And neither do I agree."

      OOOOO. Spacey! They're the same. They're different. You do both, you don't do either. We're both right. We're both wrong. Only I'm wrong. But you are too! Except that only one of us is. Or isn't.

      Not. AND NOT NOT!!!

      It's like......if you chatter it with enough deepness, you can say ANYTHING!

      [Wait. Let me do your response for you/(me)here.]

      "Or nothing."

    • sandeep chatterjee
      Message 48 of 48 , Nov 5, 2011